Our landscaping plan is divided into 15 projects
- Compost production
- Plant propagation and tree nursery
- Office gardens
- Office mature trees
- Education Centre little gardens
- Auditorium gardens
- The Car Parking area and edges.
- Sloped land between the two car parks.
- “Little gully” behind and below the auditorium.
- Transit boundary area
- “Peninsula” that is next to and extends out from the car parks
- Roadside edge along Poike Road overlooking the big gully.
- The Big Gully and swamp.
Each one of these projects are at different stages of progress. Each has small and large tasks that need to be done. Some are short term and some long term.
If you have a heart to volunteer for the landscaping then please contact the church office. There is a task and a time to suit whatever you can offer.
Some of our projects are financially supported by grants from the Regional council. The regional council also supplies environmental supervision and advice.
The Transit boundary project is our current “big ticket” project and will cost us around $5,000. If you would like to become a financial partner to cover that cost please contact the church office Ph 544 2713